Sunday, January 11, 2009

Weekend meals

Instead of making a post after each meal its probably easier to post on Sundays about all the meals of the weekend. We did not eat out for any meals this weekend. We may on occasion eat out for one meal on a weekend. We usually try to do this on Saturday for lunch because it is usually significantly cheaper than dinner. If we do I will almost always get water to drink, although I have a hard time convincing the other 2 members of my family to do the same. :)

Friday night for supper we had chicken chunks and lettuce salad. I honestly only choked down a couple chunks before I quit eating. I had a migraine and it was making me nauseated.

Saturday for breakfast we had cereal or oatmeal. For lunch we had grilled cheese and tomato soup. For supper we had boneless chicken breasts, cheesy potatoes, and lettuce salad. For a snack we had popcorn.

Sunday for breakfast we had either cereal or Carnation instant breakfast (bought with a $2 coupon and only had a couple packets left). For lunch we had bagels with cream cheese. We had supper at a friends house which consisted of prime rib and cheesy potatoes (with various items for snacks).

No comments: