Sunday, January 11, 2009

Cupboard Inventory

I still need to do an inventory of our freezers, but I did at least get our cupboards done. I'll be trying to use these items up as much as possible over the next few weeks to keep our $30 budget right on track. Much of it is convenience food, which a lot of people don't approve of. In a perfect world I would be able to make everything from scratch, but since I work full-time and teach Sunday school I really don't have the time to make much from scratch. I do try to dabble with making various items from scratch, but it's real hit and miss. Below is the inventory for our cupboards.

Suddenly Salad - 1 box
brown rice - 1 box
instant rice - 1 box
long grain rice - 1 bag
pinto beans - 1 bag
lentils - 1 bag
tomato soup - 2 cans
sauerkraut - 1 large can
apple sauce - 2 jars
rotel - 1 can
madarin oranges - 1 can
cranberry sauce - 1 can
cream of chicken soup - 1 can
evaporated milk - 1 can
chicken & rice soup - 1 large can, 1 regular can
butter & herb potatoes - 1 pouch
cheese stuffed tortellini - 1/2 bag
spaghetti noodles - 1/2 bag
penne pasta - 10 lb bag (yes, you read that right)
mac & cheese - 1 box
spaghetti - 1 can
potatoes - 1 can
corn muffin mix - 2 pouches
Jiffy cake mix - 1 chocholate, 1 yellow, 1 white, 1 fudge
Hawaiian bread mix - 1 box
beer bread mix - 2 boxes
pudding mix - 1 coconut cream, 1 pistachio, l chocolate, 1 fudge chocolate
Duncan Hines cake mix - 1 marble, 1 tres leches, 1 funfetti
assorted mini pasta - 2 cups approximately
hot sauce (homemade) - 3 jars
marshmallows - 1/3 bag
Miracle Whip - 1 squeeze bottle
pineapple - 1 small can
ketchup - 1 bottle
raspberry preserves - 1 jar
Kraft Asian dressing - 1 bottle
cilantro lime marinade - 1 jar
sliced almonds - 2 small bags
Cereal - 2 boxes honey nut Cheerioes, 1/2 box Life, 1/2 box generic Rice Krispies, numerous single servings of cereal (our daughters school sends a small bag of food home with each kid so the kids have snacks for the weekend)
Assorted teas and coffees
chocolate chips - 1 bag, 3 bags white chocolate
dates - 1 box
coconut - 1/2 bag

There you have it. You now know what I have in my cupboards. We also have our spices, flour, sugar, brown sugar, corn starch, baking powder, baking soda, etc. I don't know exactly how much of these items I currently have, but I do know that none of them need replaced right now.

I probably won't get to take inventory of our freezers until next weekend.

No comments: