Thursday, September 4, 2008

Almost the Weekend

Here it is, Thursday already. Seems like the older I get the faster the time goes.

I'm back off work again, should be released Monday to go back. I had an MRI today. Not cool. Talk about feeling claustrophobic! My husband has this week off so it has been nice spending time with him. I will keep everyone posted with the results after I meet with the doctor tomorrow.

Did you know that you can make your own facial astringent? Yep, I wouldn't lie about such a thing. You no longer need to buy those spendy astringents at the store. So today's tip: How to make your own facial astringent... Mix 1/2 cup apple juice, 4 Tbsp vodka or rubbing alcohol, 1 Tbsp honey, & 1 tsp sea salt into a bottle with a tight-fitting cap. Shake well before each use. Apply to face/neck 2 times a day with a cotton ball.

No comments: