Friday, April 24, 2009

Adventures in Cupcake Frosting

Last night I had to frost and decorate the cupcakes for April to take to school for her birthday. After I frosted her cake for her party I didn’t have much frosting left, about enough to do ½ a dozen cupcakes….. or so I thought. I sent my husband to the store to pick up 2 containers of frosting. While he was outside with the girls I finished frosting the cupcakes. The original container went a lot further than I thought. I only needed enough to frost a couple cupcakes out of one of the new containers. I probably actually could have made the original container work if I really needed to, but figured I better use at least some of the frosting I made him run to the store to get.

So I hid the unopened frosting in the cupboard. Is that wrong of me????

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

LOL! Aw, I say it was an honest mistake. Besides, it's better to have too much than too little :)