Thursday, February 19, 2009

Grocery Shopping Trip

Tonight I had to go to the grocery store to pick up some chicken broth and half & half for potato soup that I am taking to work tomorrow. I tried taking a picture but my camera was dead and the cell phone picture was completely worthless. So I am sorry....

Here is what I got:

1 quart of half & half
2 Bistro Linguine Meals (coupon buy 1, get 1 free)
2 boxes of Cinnamon toast crunch (coupon for $1 off 2)
1 Helper meal
1 box Hy-vee honey oatmeal crunch
2 cans chicken broth
4 pkgs. ramen noodles
Western French salad dressing (coupon for $0.75 off)
1 red bull (I always wanted to try it to see if it really gives me energy...)
2 - 1 lb rolls of Farmland Sausage (2 - $0.75 off coupons)
Cascade Crystal Clear (FREE w/ coupon!!)
Hy-vee softener sheets
Joy lemon-lime dish soap (coupon for $0.30 off)

My total was $31.46 before coupons.

After coupons my total was $22.88!! Yay for me!!

No comments: