Monday, May 18, 2009

Weekly Menu


This week my plan is to use as much food out of the freezer for our meals as I possibly can. We have so much food stuffed in there that we can’t even fit anything else in there!

Monday – steak, peas
Tuesday – turkey polish sausage with kraut
Wednesday – turkey patties, corn
Thursday – hamburgers, frozen veggies of some form
Friday - ???

I know it’s not a great looking menu – and of course it is subject to change. I really need to do an inventory of our freezer so I really know what I’m working with!! I think a good goal for tonight is to do just that - and then I'll post my inventory and see if you have any suggestions for upcoming meals!

1 comment:

Miriam said...

LOL, your menu looks like mine here lately :) Umm... meat... and ummm... a vegetable of some sort... :P Hey, it's better than no plan at all!!