Monday, May 18, 2009

Weekend

These last few days have been crazy busy. On Friday I had to travel for a work meeting. I spent 10 hours in a car just to be able to sit in a 4-hour meeting. A little crazy if you ask me. And not a particularly great way to start a weekend. Then we had a couple graduations on Saturday. Saturday night my great-aunt (my grandma’s sister) was in town so we all gathered at my mom’s house to visit. It was a great time, but a little bittersweet because she resembles my grandma so much. (My grandma died of cancer in the mid-90’s.) Sunday we actually skipped church (which I feel incredibly guilty about). April needed some one-on-one time with me. So we watched movies & I did some laundry.

Oh – almost forgot! I got my hair cut on Saturday. Check it out!!! I love it. It’s the closest thing I’ve ever had to wash and go hair! I took the picture myself - so my face looks kind of warped - but you get the general idea!

2 comments:

Miriam said...

I like the new haircut!

Liz said...

Thanks! It's so much easier in the mornings. About 5 minutes and it's done!