Saturday, March 7, 2009

Weekly Happenings

April got sick Wednesday night. Not the throw-up kind - thank goodness. She started running a fever and that continued through Friday night. Friday night the fever finally went away. Then she had 1 bout of diahrrea on Saturday. I was waiting for more to come but it never did. After that she was back to her sassy normal self.

My neice was at my Mom's house for the day & was spending the night. Since April was back to normal we went down and spent an hour there. They had wanted to play but the hour ended up consisting of me reading to my neice and April reading to my mom. Afterwards we went out for supper. It was nice to get out of the house - even if it was for only 2 hours!

Since most of the week consisted of nothing but work and taking care of a sick child I really don't have much to blog about. Oh - except that I may need to revisit my $30 a week budget. I had a follow-up appointment with my doctor and he put me on a low carb, low glycemic index diet. Hopefully it won't be too bad. To be honest I'm not much of a meat eater. I like meat in recipes, but not just a bit slab of flesh on my plate. So if you have any recipes for low carb recipes let me know & I'll give you my email address!!

No comments: