Last week I received the "Sisterhood Award" from Jessica. How awesome is that?!?! There is nothing that makes your day more than receiving an award for your blog. Seriously! (Thank you Jessica!)
So I need to pass this on to the people whose blogs I love to read. So I choose............................
1. Miriam - she makes me laugh. Especially the posts from when she stayed at her sister's house and watched her neice & nephew. Miriam has great ideas & I look forward to reading her blog each day to see what's going on in her world. (And she makes awesome looking cakes!)
2. Elizabeth - she is a wonderful mom and someone that seems like she would be a lot of fun to be around. I love reading Elizabeth's blog to see what she & her family are up to.
3. Heather - I love Heather's blog! She is funny and straight to the point. She tells it like it is and has awesome tips for saving money. And she's an organizational genius!
Thanks again Jessica!
Now here's what you do when you receive this.
1. Display this award on your blog.
2. Leave a comment to those you gave it to , letting them know they have it.
3. Link back to the person who gave it to you.
4. Pass it on to 10 or fewer bloggers who you think demonstrate great attitude and/or gratitude.