Sunday, March 22, 2009

This last week I have been very bad at updating my blog. Sometimes I just can't think of things to say. But this last week the reason was mostly because my daughter has been sick. She has to poop (sorry!) about every other hour. Sometimes it just feels like it and nothing happens. She's been getting stomach cramps when she feel she has to go also. We sent her to school 2 days last week, we got calls from the school that she had an accident & we had to pick her up. Poor girl. It's been 9 days of this going on. If it still continues tomorrow we are supposed to take a stool sample up to the hospital for testing. So today I picked up some rubber gloves, just in case.

I received my new Woman's Day magazine last week. I was skimming through it and saw a tip that I thought was very interesting. The tip was to use a ball of aluminum foil instead of fabric softener to help prevent static. How crazy is that??? I wonder how well that works. Have any of you tried it?? I wonder if you can use it indefinitely, or how often it needs to be replaced. Think of all the money you could save with this tip!! I'll have to try it and let you all know how it works. : )

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Interesting tip! Could that start fire though? Like in the microwave? I learned that one the hard way...