Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I just want to sleep... seriously

My sore throat is a little better. But still not great. Hopefully it isn't the start of something worse. I really can't afford to get sick right now. I'm really looking forward to crawling into bed. Of course Layne thinks the sore throat is just because I was snoring LOUDLY all night. : )

Yesterday I had stopped at the store to pick up some ground beef. I was lucky enough to find some perfectly good produce marked down (lettuce for $0.25 and a couple pounds of grapes for $0.75) so I snagged them up. God must know how broke I am lately and he is taking mercy on me by letting me come across some terrific deals. The only downfall was that the store was one that I don't normally frequent and I swear half the store was on crack. And I'm not kidding. It was the quickest trip into a store I've ever made.

I have to admit that when I am not feeling good I get irritated a bit easier than normal. I swear today every demanded person in the tri-state area called work and I was lucky enough to answer the phone when they did. I hate having days like that. I don't like to be in a bad mood, I try to just let things go if they bother me and most the time am pretty successful, but when I'm in a mood like today everything just seems to compound. Luckily days like that are few and far between.

Tip of the day: Last year around this time I saw a review of a website that was great for ordering cosmetics and was a great value. So I decided to check it out last night and went to www.eyeslipsface.com to check out their selection and see what I could find. They have tons of makeup and bath/body selections that would be great for gift-giving. The best part? A lot of the makeup is only $1!! And right now shipping is $2 for any order of $25 or more. You can also get a one year subscription to W magazine with any order of $20.

1 comment:

Miriam said...

oh my, I hope you get over your sore throat faster than I am!!! I don't think colds are contagious through blogs... are they?? And of course you'd have "one of those days" on top of it, too!! Sleep tight tonight :)