Thursday, July 30, 2009

Upper Arm Bumps: A Thing of the Past!

Since I was junior high I have had these red yucky bumps on my upper arms. Sometimes there would be a white head on a couple of the bumps. When I have seen doctors in the past they have told me to wash with a gentle soap (such as Dove unscented or Cetaphil) & they would give me an acne prescription to rub on the area. They would never clear up. All year round I’d suffer from these. I HATE wearing sleeveless blouses because of my upper arms. For 2 decades now they have been a major source of embarrassment for me & something that I have been very self-conscience about.

As luck would have it I was looking through a health magazine (can’t remember which one!) & there was a small article in there that someone wrote about have bumps on their upper arms. It sounded so similar to mine!! In this article she wrote about how she used a cream rich in moisturizers & the bumps & redness started to go away. This sounded almost too good to be true. I mean, if a doctor couldn’t help me clear up this problem could an article by someone I don’t even know help?

I decided I was going to try it! I figured it couldn’t get any worse really, could it?? I decided that the cream I was going to try was “Dr. Scholl’s for Her: Foot Cream”. It is a really thick cream that softens rough skin on feet overnight. So I started applying this cream to my upper arms after my showers.

I’ve been doing this for almost 3 weeks now & my upper arms look better now than they have well, forever! The change is amazing – I wish I would have taken pictures (I never do that!) so I could post the difference. My arms no longer have the redness or near the amount of bumpiness. I do have some scarring on my arms that will probably never go away. But I can live with the way they look now!
Thanks, Dr Scholl’s!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is very interesting for me to read that article. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read more soon.

Anonymous said...

I just found the website who writes about
many
home based business

If you want to know more here it is
home business opportunity

Anonymous said...

By the way, try Wifi blocker to block all secret devices in your room or at work.