Monday, January 4, 2010

Things I'd like to work on in 2010

This year I have quite a few things I want to work on and improve in myself. I don't really want to call them resolutions, but quite honestly resolutions are made to be broken. Here are the things I want to work on/do:

1. Work harder to make sure I get my daily devotion in.
2. Lose another 10 pounds - recommended by the doctor, not simply just me getting carried away with losing weight.
3. Blog more frequently. These last couple months I have been terrible about blogging. Things were so busy and quite honestly blogging wasn't at the top of my 'to do' list. I've really missed it though.
4. Enjoy my family more and try not to stress so much when we are together.
5. Work on being more spontaneous. This is a huge struggle for me. If you want to really freak me out or even piss me off then show up and demand I do something spontaneous with you. This is something that I have rarely ever been.
6. Spend some time every week getting rid of clutter and trying to organize my house.
7. Be more patient with my daughter and do more fun things with her. This weekend we spent time playing legos, doing puzzles, and other things and we both enjoyed it so much and spent a lot less time arguing.

I know there are more things I want to do or to work on but I think these are the ones I really care about.

No comments: